This past Wednesday, Disney on Ice and Feld Entertainment invited my family to be there guest at Disney on Ice Let's Celebrate in Hartford, Ct at the XL Center. Today I thought I would share with you my review of Disney On Ice: Let's Celebrate. This was our third time attending a Disney on Ice show and our first time sitting in the front row. We truly experienced a bit of Disney magic last night. This was hands down one of the greatest shows. The awe in my daughters eyes and smiles on their faces could have qualified for a Disney commercial. Disney is a master at creating family entertainment that is not only flashy and fun but strikes a sentimental chord between parents and children. And last night, Disney did just that, plus more.
About the show: Disney On Ice: Let's Celebrate
Favorite Moments: (may contain spoilers)
- The Valentines Day Ball was incredible, full of music and the Princesses interacted with the guests. Lucky Sophia even got a rose from Aladdin and Princess Jasmine! Her face was absolutely priceless.
- When Mickey announced the Halloween haunt and Jack the Pumpkin King came out, I died with excitement, as did my daughters.
- During the luau they lit a circle of fire and my girls couldn't believe it. It was perfect.
Can I still purchase tickets?Yes, Disney on Ice Let's Celebrate will play at the XL Center until January 17th, Times are:
- Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 7:00 PM pm
- Friday, January 15, 2016 at 7:00 PM
- Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Where: XL Center (One Civic Center Plaza, Hartford, CT)
Tickets: Ticket prices are $18.50 - $73.50, if you have not experienced Front Row seating, I highly recommend it.
Have you attended Disney on Ice: Let's Celebrate yet? I would love to hear what you thought of your Disney experience here in Hartford, CT!
DISCLAIMER: Tickets were provided by Feld Entertainment. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.